Alex Sandro interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard from a couple of Porto fans, they expect him to renew his contract with a lower Buyout, as a way of keeping him an extra year then letting him go. They did the same thing with Jackson Martinez. They're making him Vice Captain as well.

That's why they're not taking any offers for him despite only 10 months left on the deal.

Personally I hope he fucks them over, signs a pre-contract in January and leaves for nought.

They're desperately trying to get him to sign a new contract, but at the same time they are being heavily linked with bringing Aly Cissokho back, which suggests they still think he might leave. They know how much they want for him and clearly are in contact with someone who is getting close enough to it to make them start looking for a replacement. (either that or they're bringing in Cissokho to play backup, but they already have a backup LB who I don't think has been linked with going anywhere)

We should be the only people in for him now though.

Atletico, who allegedly made the €30m bid, have got Felipe Luis back.

Juventus, the other club linked, now seem to be signing Siqueira - Atletico's LB who has been displaced by Luis returning.

So if this interest in him is genuine, we shouldn't need to worry about other clubs, just Porto.

We should be the only people in for him now though.

Atletico, who allegedly made the €30m bid, have got Felipe Luis back.

Juventus, the other club linked, now seem to be signing Siqueira - Atletico's LB who has been displaced by Luis returning.

So if this interest in him is genuine, we shouldn't need to worry about other clubs, just Porto.

The biggest worry we'd have would be finding a suitor for Kolarov, who surely there's no place for in our squad if we add a foreign left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.