Alex Sandro

He is quality, probably among top 4 LB in the world after Marcelo, Alaba and Filipe Luis but he is so expensive.
Yes, expensive, but so was Dani Alves in 2008 (33 million)

Question is rather, can he be one of the best in the world in his position for the next 7-8 years.
Haven't seen much or noticed much of him even when he is playing, which is probably a good thing for a defender.

We could have signed this lad for £18m in 2015, he's absolutely dynamite and would be a phenomenal signing.
We should have signed him.
The players we missed - also the likes of Alexis sanchez or hazard. Coykd have swept everything domestically at least last few years.
Ah well, spilt milk.
And hopefully we finally get to see a City left back who doesn't make us feel suicidal

Yes, expensive, but so was Dani Alves in 2008 (33 million)

Question is rather, can he be one of the best in the world in his position for the next 7-8 years.
Haven't seen much or noticed much of him even when he is playing, which is probably a good thing for a defender.

Price really isn't important with Sandro. If there's any chance of getting him, we should do it.

For the figures being spoken about I could see Juve selling. He is a great LB but is not exactly Juve's most important player (far from it). Juve have a great defense even without him and selling him wouldn't hurt them that much. Knowing Juve, they would find a great replacement for 10m or less. Maybe we can give them Kolarov, knows the league and would look much better in their set up.

Hedging our bets, as long as we get either of this guy or Mendy then I'll be a happy man.

Sandro/Mendy and Walker.

Lovely.

Hedging our bets, as long as we get either of this guy or Mendy then I'll be a happy man.

Sandro/Mendy and Walker.

Lovely.

Two of the biggest priority's the fullbacks this summer for me and takes us to the next level we needed this season.

If Pep/city get who they are after then we are going to be flying next season :)

Two of the biggest priority's the fullbacks this summer for me and takes us to the next level we needed this season.

If Pep/city get who they are after then we are going to be flying next season :)
Pace and power, it's been our biggest failing for too many years.

Pisses me off how we don't get guys like this when we was heavily linked in his Porto days. Everyone could see how good he was back then.

Get him at whatever the cost if we had him on the left and Walker on the right that would be fucking unreal.

Apparently we'd arranged with his camp that he'd come to us for free in 2016 when his Porto contract expired, so when Juve came along with €25m in 2015 porto took it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.