Alex Sandro - Juve LB

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueMoonz1977, 6 May 2017.

1. Dax777

Dax777

I guess you can make that 2. I too would take Bernat over both Emerson and Sandro.

2. domalino

domalino

Why? He's not particularly young, 24, he's never looked great outside 1 spell at Bayern when Alaba was moved to cover for midfield injuries, and since then he's been largely anonymous even this season when Alaba has been awful by his standards.

Oh and to top it off he's very injury prone.

3. Dax777

Dax777

Well being injury prone certainly is a huge factor , so I'd have to reconsider... But on talent alone, I view them as being on par with one costing a fraction of the other.

4. domalino

domalino

If think if Bernat were on a par with Sandro he would definitely be playing ahead of Alaba this season.

5. Dax777

Dax777

Not necessarily. Sandro has had a better footballing season. Perhaps this is a sign he has stepped up a notch, or it could just be a good footballing season.

If the former, then great if he continues that trajectory if we get him. If its just a Juventuss induced spike, then we'll be getting a very expensive good player. That would be unfortunate as Bernat at a quarter of the cost would have been equal or better.

6. rollingnakedinmoney

rollingnakedinmoney

Pep's the one who took Bernat to Bayern as a back up for Alaba as Alaba was the main left back there, yet he wants Sandro and not Bernat although Bayern would probably be willing to sell Bernat for cheaper than Juventus would sell Sandro. From the Juventus matches I've seen Sandro is better defensively than Alaba but it could also be due to their tactics.

7. Serg10Aguero

Serg10Aguero

Sandro is incredible physically too, passing, crossing...he's complete. Doubt we'll get him though tbh

8. richards30

richards30

Have we agreed anything for Sandro then?

9. ojeme

ojeme

If there's such a thing as "a complete full back", Sandro is that player. Would be a massive massive signing if we managed to get it done.

10. lee_wsm

lee_wsm

JUVE REJECT SANDRO BID

Juventus have rejected a 50m euro bid from Manchester City for full-back Alex Sandro, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The report suggests the Serie A club are determined to keep the Brazil international and want to extend his current deal until 2021.