Alex Sandro

Not for nuthin' but if someone told you "Juve want you and we want to sell you rather than lose you for free in a year" I think most players would take their hand off. In fact, I'd say that even if he'd waited a year, the footballing choice would have been Juve! I'm as diehard as the next Blue, but there are certain teams that will probably always win out over City in a transfer battle, unless the player is only interested in money.

Juve are dead cents for the CL every season, Turin is not exactly Manchester, and Juve are in the CL Final this year. While I think every top player in the world should want to be part of The Sheikh's Project, not every footballer is itching to be challenged in the manner in which the Premier League challenges one.

I think £30M should be the ceiling for a full back. Now, if he can take a world class free kick, or chips in with half a dozen goals every season, and is 6ft or close thereto, then maybe we push the boat out. For instance, £40M for Walker is a £15-20M premium, just because Levy is a cûnt and Walker is English! Spurs seem to be shopping him, and no one but City is paying anywhere close. Ergo, you offer the player £100K, Spurs £20-25M and then let them deal with an unhappy fucker who will watch his contract expire if they don't let him go.

£40mil for both? No way, £35mil each would be more accurate. I agree though, if we're buying an established star, I'd go with Sandro and an understudy like Sessegnon/Cucurella
I clearly did not mean 40m for both...

Sandro is a perfect pep full back! Not arsed about the price to be honest, if we can get walker and Sandro for £80-90m the pair a huge problem area for us over the last couple of years is solved!

Among the best LBs in the game right now, easily. Juve fans often cite him as their best defender, which is saying something.

Beyond that, he's a perfect Pep player with a similar skillset to Bonucci (passing, vision) but more speed and obviously younger.

Would be the ideal choice for us, but I can see Juve not wanting to move him on. Pogshit they've been unquestionably better without, Sandro they would struggle to replace with anyone even half as good.

Sandro is a perfect pep full back! Not arsed about the price to be honest, if we can get walker and Sandro for £80-90m the pair a huge problem area for us over the last couple of years is solved!

I know it's not really important but damn our side is going to be so bloody expensive next season. We could be fielding XIs that cost £450m easily, and the press will heap the pressure on if we don't do well, constantly comparing the prices of our players vs. Burnleys.

I know it's not really important but damn our side is going to be so bloody expensive next season. We could be fielding XIs that cost £450m easily, and the press will heap the pressure on if we don't do well, constantly comparing the prices of our players vs. Burnleys.
That is just over 4 and a half Pogba's.

They do that anyway.

They do this because they have incredibly small penises.

Don't let it bother you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.