Alex Sandro

Did Real Madrid balk at paying £80 million for Bale, Ronaldo, or £45 for Modric? No they didn't.
Did Barcelona balk at paying £80 million for the bite, or £80 million for Neymar? No they didn't.
And when we have to pay top money we won't complain either.
Not for nothing, but I wouldn't compare Sandro to any the above.

Did Real Madrid balk at paying £80 million for Bale, Ronaldo, or £45 for Modric? No they didn't.
Did Barcelona balk at paying £80 million for the bite, or £80 million for Neymar? No they didn't.

good point in fairness. we talk at times about what Madrid pay etc but they get the players, win champions leagues and titles on a regular basis?

To be honest they were never going to worry about paying 45 quid for Modric

Could we not get Alaba? I'd be MORE than happy with Sandro, but Pep's worked with Alaba and improved him. I know top players rarely move from Bayern but rumours are that the team aren't happy with Ancelotti. They have Bernat so could they be tempted?

I mean...34 year old Alves just scored 1 and got 3 assists of the 4 goals Juve scored in the semi-final.

Bonucci & Chiellini have got a good few years left in them, and Barzagli is being replaced already by Rugani (22).

Then they'll definitely have a bunch of Italy's best young players bought up and on loan developing around the country.
Juve have also signed Mattia Caldara (currently at Atalanta), who is one of the best young Italian defenders. and will be joining them in 2018. The only defensive position where Juve don't have a young, potentially top class replacement coming through is left-back. And even there, Juve have their hands on Spinazzola, who has been excellent this season at Atalanta.

Juve have also signed Mattia Caldara (currently at Atalanta), who is one of the best young Italian defenders. and will be joining them in 2018. The only defensive position where Juve don't have a young, potentially top class replacement coming through is left-back. And even there, Juve have their hands on Spinazzola, who has been excellent this season at Atalanta.
How are Romanognli and Rugani progressing?

Not convinced Juventus will sell, even if we offer big money. He'd be a great addition though.

How are Romanognli and Rugani progressing?
Both are doing well and have become regulars in the Italy squad (albeit not first 11). Romagnoli is a starter with Milan and one of the bright spots of their season, whereas Rugani has less playing time, but does brilliantly whenever he is called upon. I think it's fair to say that Rugani would be a starter in pretty much every other Serie A side (and most other European teams too).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.