Alex Sandro

We could potentially get mendy, alves and Bertrand for the price of sandro.

Alves is on a free so you can't count him. I'd rather have Sandro over Mendy & Bertrand anyway, Mendy is much more injury prone. Main reason i'm fine with Mendy is because he's only 22, 4 years younger than Sandro

Alves is on a free so you can't count him. I'd rather have Sandro over Mendy & Bertrand anyway, Mendy is much more injury prone. Main reason i'm fine with Mendy is because he's only 22, 4 years younger than Sandro
Why not?

We'd still need backup if we got Sandro. So you'd spend £60m+ then still be on the market.

The other problem with signing Sandro is, there could of been a possibility we would of missed out on Alexis Sanchez imo.

Alex Sandro is a very good player but I'm not too bothered with us not going in for him if we get Mendy.

Mendy is basically in the same position Alex Sandro was in at the same age, only I would say 22 year old Mendy has had a better season than 22 year old Sandro, given he was one of the key performers in a side that reached the Champions League Semi-Final. If we get Mendy for £20m less than Sandro will cost and with 4 extra years on his side, then we're laughing in my opinion. Then put that £20m (plus £5m-£10m more) towards Bertrand and we really can't complain with that.

I think Sandro is slightly overrated on here.
Alot of Juve fans regard him as their best player, and thats saying something considering that they have players like Dybala, Bonucci, Pjanic and Higuain. And he is widely regarded as the second best LB in the world behind Marcelo( Now HE is overrated), he is excelent both defensively and offensively, if we sign him, our left side consisting of Hazard and Sandro will be unreal.
I am actually surprised that we may actually get him, didnt think we had a chance when we were first linked with him, but it looks like he wants to come.
The PL is going to be absolutely mental next season

Why can't you count Alves? Just because he's free you can't rule him out of the equation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.