Alex Song

i honestly think delph is better.
I feel that song can do a job if instructed not like at arsenal where he could do what ever he wanted, I feel he can be decent if told to only screen the back 4 instead of running around like a headless chicken also m not sure if delph is better

Alex Song is 27, Fabian Delph is 25. Song will cost about £7-8M, Delph probably three times as much. One has played in the Champions League whilst the other has played in a struggling Premier League club that has avoided relegation only because there have been three clubs worse during the season. Either will hopefully join to fill the HG quota probably replacing the birthday boy Fat Frank TM who is now 37 years old. Personally think Song may be better, especially from the financial point of view, if coming to City for padding the squad

i honestly think delph is better.

He is. Song plays as a defensive midfielder but he doesn't do much defending at all. Strolls around the place like Yaya. Will not help us have a stronger first 11. However, he's cheap, homegrown, and can be of use against the lower teams as he can actually play and contribute going forward instead of Fernando who may aswell not be there when we're in possession. We currently have 3 centre midfielders at the club. We need at least 2 more. Makes sense to bring him in to fill the quota

We shouldn't even have to replace Fernando because we never should have bought him in the first place ! Whoever called that one needs a good rollicking
replacing garcia with fernando shows how much money city has they can afford to replace sh!t with sh!t oh well they are probably going to get it right soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.