Alex Teixeira

Lkzerinho

I think this guy would be a great replacement for De Bruyne while he is out and potentially could replace nasri in the future. Insane goal-scoring record. netted 4 or 5 in the CL and has 22 goals in 15 games. Wants to leave Shakhtar, and would also be nice to be able to get one over Liverpool.

It'd probably take him longer to acclimatise to English football than it will for de bruyne to get back to full fitness, so I cant that it would solve any immediate problems. As a Nasri replacement, why would he want to replace Nasri as an underused squad player? Id sooner just keep Nasri who we already know is a very good premiership player.

'I want to move to the Premier League to better my chances of making the Brazil squad'.

A week later, moves to China. Living proof that money is the sole purpose for some players.

Says everything about the player imo.

Liverpool have probably dodged a bullet here imo.

You think?

I believe some very good bargains are going to be happening off the back of this...

In what way mate?

Your kid nailed it last night for me in that Yaya and possibly anfew more we no longer require could head East and make us some incredible money at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.