Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Homar, 17 Jul 2017 at 1:08 PM.

1. Homar

Homar

Sergio's form clearly dropped last season. If this coming season is a repeat of the last then I fully expect that Pep will move him on next summer. Far too many chances squandered and was not involved enough in the build-up. I don't think he'll be sold this summer though, unless we're given hope on the Mbappe front.

2. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

Aguero adapted brillanty toward the end of the season.

3. Homar

Homar

True. I hope that he can continue the way that he did towards the end. But his season taken as a whole was poor by his usual standards.

4. simon23

simon23

His form didnt drop at all....in fact he improved his al around game and became more like a Pep style player than some gave him any chance of ever doing.....

Another baseless comment designed only to stir trouble

5. simon23

simon23

and still by far our highest goal scorer, one of the top scorers in the league, developing a new style of game which he did really well, ......yeah poor season

6. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Is this why the likes of Kun and Silva get little credit because other people actually watch a different game? Aguero started 25 games in the league and scored 20 goals. Imagine if his form didn't drop then..........

7. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

I have read some shite in my time, but rarely anything as shite as this.

8. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I tell you what would change my mind on Aguero, if he had a year left on his deal & proved he wanted to go, like Sanchez is doing.

Can't imagine having him around running down his contract then fucking off for nowt, maybe to Utd. Better to sell him & use the cash asap.

Yet many Arsenal fans seem to want this situation with Sanchez. Bizarre.

9. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

When you're desperate you start to loose your sanity..

10. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

WHAT? He scored more goals last season than any previous one. Or are you referring to his decreased number of tackles made per game?