Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

This is utter f nonsense. A City legend is being compared to another club's player who may very well never be a City player and in some eyes Kun is second best!!

Sergio every day of the week . he will finish Citys all time record goalscorer and without doubt a legend just like zabaleta did and Merlin will..

Sergio's form clearly dropped last season. If this coming season is a repeat of the last then I fully expect that Pep will move him on next summer. Far too many chances squandered and was not involved enough in the build-up. I don't think he'll be sold this summer though, unless we're given hope on the Mbappe front.
The last game against Watford when he dropped deeper in the middle and played more or less every ball after the first or second touch was one of the most productive games he's played for a long time

Not even going to mention Sanchez. Sergio has got to stay. By his standards he didn't have one of his best seasons, but the way he adapted into Pep's game later in the season show what a quality player he is - and as far as I am concerned that makes him greater than he already is. Also, if City sell him after Khaldoon and Pep's assurance that they won't, then City go down in my estimation further.

If Chelsea want Sergio, then we should tell them we want Edin Hazard + Gary Cahill + £75m that is our 1 and only deal. That should get them running back home as quickly as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.