Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

This is utter f nonsense. A City legend is being compared to another club's player who may very well never be a City player and in some eyes Kun is second best!!
Correct,I think too many people on here have been out in the sun too long

Seriously?!!!! You Aguero deniers can fuck right off. You are worse than Donald The--Fuckwit-Trump. All of you.

Last edited:
Sanchez should be signed to play alongside Aguero but not at the expense of.

Indeed.

Notwithstanding that though. Curious as to where all the Aguero stories are coming from. They're obviously not coming from City. And the Chelsea story didn't come from Chelsea. Someone somewhere has a vested interest in this ...

Indeed.

Notwithstanding that though. Curious as to where all the Aguero stories are coming from. They're obviously not coming from City. And the Chelsea story didn't come from Chelsea. Someone somewhere has a vested interest in this ...

Are you not a bit worried that Make Cardenas is the person saying Aguero is going? Can't really trust him as a source for Sanchez being nearly done when he says things like that.

Indeed.

As a complete guess Arsenal maybe part of it all.

Just a wonderful player and as much as I think Sanchez is top class I would not swap him for Sergio.

There will always be comparisons between strikers but although Serg can miss a few chances, as all strikers can, I doubt similar strikers have the intelligence to find the space to create the opportunity in the first place. I also think his build up play is extremely under rated and some fans are being influenced too much by Peps early season comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.