Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

I tell you what would change my mind on Aguero, if he had a year left on his deal & proved he wanted to go, like Sanchez is doing.

Can't imagine having him around running down his contract then fucking off for nowt, maybe to Utd. Better to sell him & use the cash asap.

Yet many Arsenal fans seem to want this situation with Sanchez. Bizarre.

Because he's their one last hope and the only thing keeping their fans clinging on to the belief that they're still a relevant club that are capable of winning the league. Fans of every other club and i dare say most players see Arsenal as also rans now, capable of winning the odd cup and playing at the highest level without ever really competing and a stepping stone for players with ambition to win the big prizes. Their fans however refuse to accept this. I can see why, it's a hard thing to take but it's true and losing Sanchez this year or next will cement that so it makes sense for them to want their club to delay the inevitable.

Bullshit. Last year he scored most goals he has ever scored in season in his career. And you wrote a fucking novel how shit he has become

+ He also improved his overall game under Pep

He's definitely improved under Pep, but it also definitely felt like it took him 10 chances to score 1.

He's definitely improved under Pep, but it also definitely felt like it took him 10 chances to score 1.

Not really sure this is accurate. Last season the the premier league he 53 shots on goal and scored 20 of them. In the champions league he had 11 shots on goal and scored 5 of them.

Bullshit. Last year he scored most goals he has ever scored in season in his career. And you wrote a fucking novel how shit he has become

No, That's pretty accurate. He scored a lot, but was way down the list of EPL strikers in terms of his conversion rate.

Not really sure this is accurate. Last season the the premier league he 53 shots on goal and scored 20 of them. In the champions league he had 11 shots on goal and scored 5 of them.

That's from 53 on target. He had 139 in total

Think you are exaggerating what I wrote to the point that it bears no resemblance. I never claimed that he scored few goals. I claimed that he failed to convert many clear opportunities, or at least more than he normally would.

He improved towards the end of the season, which I have already acknowledged.

Think you are exaggerating what I wrote to the point that it bears no resemblance. I never claimed that he scored few goals. I claimed that he failed to convert many clear opportunities, or at least more than he normally would.

He improved towards the end of the season, which I have already acknowledged.
Only this

That's from 53 on target. He had 139 in total

Ronaldo - 25 goals 162 shots
Sanchez - 24 goals 129 shots
Costa - 20 goals 111 shots
Lukaku - 25 goals 110 shots
Kane - 29 goals 110 shots

So 20 out of 139 seems pretty comparable to the other top tier strikers. So do they all suck at converting chances like Kun?

Ronaldo - 25 goals 162 shots
Sanchez - 24 goals 129 shots
Costa - 20 goals 111 shots
Lukaku - 25 goals 110 shots
Kane - 29 goals 110 shots

So 20 out of 139 seems pretty comparable to the other top tier strikers. So do they all suck at converting chances like Kun?

29 from 110 is a lot better than 20 from 139. In fact 20 from 110 is a lot better than 20 from 139.

Plus Aguero missed quite a few sitters. Alarmingly too many

I know bookies odds arnt significant in transfers but Bayern were backed into 4/11 last night on paddy power they've drifted right back out to 7/2 now!
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.