Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

so he didn't bench him? he didn't bench the most prolific striker the prem has seen?

No he did bench him, and Jesus immediately justified it, he showed everything Guardiola wanted, and everything which Aguero eventually delivered from March onwards.

I agree with that, and I think if he carries on playing like he did at the end of the season, he'll break the goalscoring record and make it into the top 10 premier league scorers of all time in about 200 games fewer than the others around him - I have in fact placed a bet on him doing so.

If Messi scores 10 goals next season, he's still the best player on the planet, he just had a bad season.

exactly.

it really is fucking frightening this place. no doubt Serg stays but fuck me some of these people are in the ground every week. no wonder its a fucking library. just wish they were some of the early leavers club, like about 10 past 3.

exactly.

it really is fucking frightening this place. no doubt Serg stays but fuck me some of these people are in the ground every week. no wonder its a fucking library. just wish they were some of the early leavers club, like about 10 past 3.
Wish they didn't attend at all!

Bluemoon is an odd place. 30 goal season is bad as he should have had a 60 goal season. I think some people just come on here and type the most inflammatory thing they can. Serg is going nowhere and Alexis will come if we can pull it off.

Next season we will line up with:
Sanchez - Ageuro/Jesus - Sane

Can't wait.

so he didn't bench him? he didn't bench the most prolific striker the prem has seen?

When Horse head was benched at the swamp, he was the most lethal striker in Europe... aguero was undoubtedly under par, however for legitimate reasons, the new system and upping his fitness levels... I don't get what the problem is tbh, if his last 10'games were anything to go by then he will surpass anything that has come before him but let's not rewrite history, this fresh impetus he experienced was down to the 'clown manager', aguero was rapidly falling into a comfort zone, the introduction of an heir apparent has given him the kick up the arse he needed....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.