Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Sanchez wants to join Manchester City and believes Arsenal will cave in their effort to prevent him from joining them. [Daily Mail]

Sanchez's camp are confident Arsenal will eventually sell him to City rather run the risk of letting him leave for free. [Daily Mail]
cheers karen, really hope those are true :) I hate waiting for transfers :)

Just a quick post to all you Arse fans on AM.

You are not a rival to City. You have a very long way to go to be a rival. Selling Sanchez to us doesn't strengthen a rival. With or without Sanchez you are way below our level.

This is the reality of the situation right now. Accept it and move on. The future may be different but for now this is how it is.

;-)

Bayern odds are back to 20/1 on SkyBet after they briefly became the favourites a day ago. Looks like those rumours were a pile of shite.

Yes I know agent profiles on twitter are bollocks but I've followed this one for a couple of years and he generally seems decent. 128k followers too.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.