Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean "our" plan B or "any" plan B?

Danilo seems to have not been thoroughly researched the way the club normally does, just a player who impressed Pep years ago, was on the market and who Pep made a decision to go for after Alves - which seems to disprove your assertion that there's always a plan B - if you believe Sam Lee, that is,and I think Blackburn said the same.

As for Sanchez, I said I think there will a back up, the upper management won't leave Pep without his goalscorer (i.e. there'll be a plan B) and you seem to have taken the opportunity to insult me whilst agreeing with me - are you ok?

Well I'd be interested to hear who you think that's going to be. The asking price for Mbappe is now such that even the rags wouldn't be able to afford him, Morata's gone to Chelsea, and Dembele's being linked with Barca. Other than Lewandowski I can't think of anyone else either available or of the required standard for Pep. Fuck me, Swansea are even asking for £30m for 32 year old Llorente

I'd stay away from any betting on this one blues. I've literally made millions of wagers and this one doesn't sit well at all with me. I figure I'd piss on the parade now that the morale is relatively low but that's been my instinct for quite a while now.

Just a long time professional gamblers opinion. No need to quote or respond. Factor in all you want. I hope this might help is all.

With a bit of smart timing could have had 4/1 on him staying, going to PSG, or going to city. Each one of the options has been a huge outsider at one stage, could have bet on all outcomes and made money.
Now its best left alone.

Well I'd be interested to hear who you think that's going to be. The asking price for Mbappe is now such that even the rags wouldn't be able to afford him, Morata's gone to Chelsea, and Dembele's being linked with Barca. Other than Lewandowski I can't think of anyone else either available or of the required standard for Pep. Fuck me, Swansea are even asking for £30m for 32 year old Llorente

Yeah, Dembele or Mbappe would be the preferred alternatives but not sure either are attainable/affordable this summer. Leaves us a bit of a problem if Sanchez does go to PSG. Wonder if it could even lead to a rethink on Iheanacho?!

Think this might be more Arsenal will let him go to PSG, my guess is they have told him they would rather take a hit and there is no way they'd sell him to us, think if they sold him to us the meltdown at Arsenal wouldn't be worth the £50 mill.

I agree with that, but if money didnt play a part why would he choose PSG ahead of Bayern. Some reports are saying PSG are prepared to give him 400k a week.

I agree with that, but if money didnt play a part why would he choose PSG ahead of Bayern. Some reports are saying PSG are prepared to give him 400k a week.
Why sell him? If you do, it really does send out the wrong message

Arsenal are under immense pressure not to sell to a domestic rival. It is all on whether Sanchez wants us enough to force through a move and how Arsenal react to that. Not something that usually works for us!

This signing would have been the icing on the cake, but even without the icing It's still a good cake.

All that not signing him will mean is B.Silva playing on the wing more and possibly in turn means Foden gets developed and integrated into the team quicker. Every cloud..

This signing would have been the icing on the cake, but even without the icing It's still a good cake.

All that not signing him will mean is B.Silva playing on the wing more and possibly in turn means Foden gets developed and integrated into the team quicker. Every cloud..

Still think we will sign another be it Sanchez or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.