Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psg shaping up for the future with signings like neymar and sanchez champions league isn't just a dream
Cavani is still a bit shit to spearhead that attack and they still had the most expensive squad last year but Monaco humbled them.

more, only neymar would be above 400k in 5 years deal if those wages of 600k per week after tax are true. + I've read somewhere they'll give him/his father 46 million signing fee so that's close to half billion.

He is really one in generation player and can earn back lot through marketability but that might be just bit too much.

You are right. Neymar- fee with buyout 300m (grossed up) wages 150m. Sanchez fee 50m and wages 60m so that's circa 500m before agents fees, signing on fees in a league that's miles behind La Liga or the Premier League. I think they get about 150m from broadcasting but have a mega bucks commercial deal.

I agree with that, but if money didnt play a part why would he choose PSG ahead of Bayern. Some reports are saying PSG are prepared to give him 400k a week.
Maybe at the time he still thought he could come to us, maybe now he believes he can't and the Bayern ship has sailed.

I'm not so sure, mate.

Mbappe could have put it to bed weeks ago and is well aware if Madrid interest.

Pep has certainly given us a fighting chance.

I agree. Despite the paper talk I think our relationship with Monaco is still good and from a business point of view they will surely have talked about the Mbappe possibility with Pep´s meeting to simply get the players interest as well.

However who knows what happens in between but as you say Pep has done an excellent job from a sales point of view that is.

8 in 8 in the champions league too.
No more than Sergio I imagine. In fact his conversion rate was 28% whilst Agueros was 19%
Stats are boring. Edin Dzeko (great player) also scored 39 in 51 last year but I wouldn't say he's good enough to lead a front 3 with Neymar amd Sanchez. Actually watch Cavani and you will see how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.