Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that infer that Pep is under time pressure and will not extend his contract?

surely signing the next generation of superstar in the likes of sane, jesus, mbappe, b. silva, mendy will be done as the club will say to pep we do this you stay for 5 years and make this team amazing?

No PL team will give a 17 year old an extended run of any kind. Best the lad can hope for is a couple of bench places in PL, then cup games against teams below mid table in Championship or a run out when the result is nailed on. Lets not get carried away and see Foden and a possible Sanchez competing for the same place.

Not worried, just a question really. I hope he stays and builds the greatest team in football history, but he is his own man and he does burn himself out emotionally and tactically. I just hope at City, we've created the right conditions for him to stay longer.

Does that infer that Pep is under time pressure and will not extend his contract?

I think we will only sign him now because Bosman signings tend to get huge wages which will interfere with our pay structure.

Plus if we don't get Sanchez we'll look for another forward we don't want to wait a year for a forward.

So you get fucked off at people criticising Sergio (which I haven't seen on here today) and then you criticise Sterling, who put in better performances last season than pretty much everyone bar Silva!
Sergio has proved himself season on season, stones and sterling are both big signing who need to show the reason why we paid a lot of money for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.