Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Jesus we are talking about still ?

I am talking about all who decide to shoot last season and collectively miss the target let alone score more often than not. If Jesus has been better than that then that makes the rest far worse than the stats show.

Heard this morning we are dangling Sancho as a peace offering with Arsenal. It's not something that i think will wash with Wenger considering he probably won't be around when Sancho does break through. But for what it's worth, Arsenal really really rate him and Wenger's reluctance with selling Sanchez isn't necessarily inline with other figures at Arsenal.

Bit of a tactic to soften up their stance. Gives as an advantage over PSG at the very least, Although I've heard their interest in Sanchez has lessened given his demands.

Tis only a tidbit anyway.

I am talking about all who decide to shoot last season and collectively miss the target let alone score more often than not. If Jesus has been better than that then that makes the rest far worse than the stats show.

If you don't know what kind of goals to game record of one of our teams most exciting players is, what the hell are you doing on a match day ?

Looks like Lemar is off for Arsenal, wonder if we then switch our attentions to Mahrez?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.