Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know what kind of goals to game record of one of our teams most exciting players is, what the hell are you doing on a match day ?

Sorry if I am not up to your level of stat involvement but I take your word for it that he tends to be accurate when he shoots on goal. I have no idea who the individual culprits are but if Jesus is accurate the rest of them who actually shoot are collectively worse than the stats show.

My point still remains that our record as a team last season was very bad when comparing shots on goal against whether they actually land on target ie between the goalposts.
When on target as a team we score quite often so no probs there its just getting them where they trouble the goalie that is the problem.

Where am I on match day, usually at home hoping and praying that we get a good result.

Sorry if I am not up to your level of stat involvement but I take your word for it that he tends to be accurate when he shoots on goal. I have no idea who the individual culprits are but if Jesus is accurate the rest of them who actually shoot are collectively worse than the stats show.

My point still remains that our record as a team last season was very bad when comparing shots on goal against whether they actually land on target ie between the goalposts.
When on target as a team we score quite often so no probs there its just getting them where they trouble the goalie that is the problem.

Where am I on match day, usually at home hoping and praying that we get a good result.

Fine but I only got involved as you named Jesus as a bad finisher and if you don't have any idea on what he has done or what his record is then you should do a modicum of research before piling in and saying he has a shit finishing record, nobody can defend Sterling on that score as much as I like him, or Silva for that matter but really one of the biggest culprits for missing chances is Sergio but you didn't list him oddly enough.

Fine but I only got involved as you named Jesus as a bad finisher and if you don't have any idea on what he has done or what his record is then you should do a modicum of research before piling in and saying he has a shit finishing record, nobody can defend Sterling on that score as much as I like him, or Silva for that matter but really one of the biggest culprits for missing chances is Sergio but you didn't list him oddly enough.

Apologies if I gave that impression but that is not my opinion but I may very well have included him as one of the team members who are inaccurate with their shooting.
You say he is not so how do we get the others to shoot like Jesus ?
I know Pep is desperate to solve this chronic problem so maybe he has given up and decided to buy Sanchez to convert the many chances our team is likely to get.

Gunnerger can we stop messing around and let the transfer go ahead for Sanchez, at least you will get to see him play and be a contender for the EPL & UCL

Gunnerger can we stop messing around and let the transfer go ahead for Sanchez, at least you will get to see him play and be a contender for the EPL & UCL
EPL maybe, UCL, no chance. The likes of Real Madrid with Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema etc would still tear you a new one. All your new defenders are gonna take a while to bed in, it won't happen off the bat.

EPL maybe, UCL, no chance. The likes of Real Madrrid with Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema etc would still tear you a new one. All your new defenders are gonna take a while to bed in, it won't happen off the bat.

Yes but we will sign him for more than one season!

EPL maybe, UCL, no chance. The likes of Real Madrid with Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema etc would still tear you a new one. All your new defenders are gonna take a while to bed in, it won't happen off the bat.

By the time we face Madrid in a game that's likely to matter it will be latter stages. Feb/march time. They will have had 6 months and 30 games together by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.