Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope to get Sanchez hes a one off as a player, his mentality is probably no1 in the world, doesnt care how the game is going nothing effects him if he gets a pass he makes things happen if he gets a chance he scores, dont need any more centre backs

I swear there was a leak that Sanchez was more than happy to acecpt less from city than the £250k offer arsenal slapped on the table.

Also that sickie picture is hilarious, it reminds me of me trying to persuade my parents I'm too sick for school.
All he needed to complete the ensemble was an ice pack on his head and a thermometer in his mouth

Last edited:
hope to get Sanchez hes a one off as a player, his mentality is probably no1 in the world, doesnt care how the game is going nothing effects him if he gets a pass he makes things happen if he gets a chance he scores, dont need any more centre backs
This is my reasoning for wanting him. We've already got lots of talent up front, but feel we need more experience and leadership in attack at the moment.

Been playing too much fifa ?? , Recently signed a new 5 year contract.

No Fifa, mate. Just an option, besides all the monsters that eventually would empty City´s pockets. Didn´t know he had signed. It was 3 years, but it doesn´t make much difference.

Make him one of the highest paid players at the club, he deserves it, one of the league's best plus is in his prime.

We are building something special and Sanchez sees it, I imagine as the summer progressed his will join us only increased. He sees we are buying many top players and seriously determined to win trophies.

I think the transfer is close. He'll get destroyed in the media but once he lifts a few trophies I'm sure he'll forget all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.