Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy, should be at home resting. Clearly tired!

Unless i saw something others didn't last night as well, injured Arsenal players where sat in seats behind their bench in club suits whilst Sanchez was alone in a box with his wife and not in club attire which maybe nothing but again, for a club trying desperately to portray a happy player going nowhere, they are doing a very poor job of it.

Unless i saw something others didn't last night as well, injured Arsenal players where sat in seats behind their bench in club suits whilst Sanchez was alone in a box with his wife and not in club attire which maybe nothing but again, for a club trying desperately to portray a happy player going nowhere, they are doing a very poor job of it.
That's not his wife. Unmarried.

Long way to go of the window. Is Sanchez the kinda guy to do what Coutinho is doing? basically no point of return the way he's acting.

Especially considering (on yesterday's evidence), they are in dire need of defenders.
There's more than enough money there without selling Sanchez. We just won't spend it.

He may not be as good overall, but from what I saw of Lacazette last night, I believe he can match Sanchez's goal tally for us.

There's more than enough money there without selling Sanchez. We just won't spend it.

He may not be as good overall, but from what I saw of Lacazette last night, I believe he can match Sanchez's goal tally for us.
That's good, so you should match your league position. Mind you if he's not as good as Sanchez overall maybe I'm been a little optimistic.

Poor guy, should be at home resting. Clearly tired!

Tbf, this pic was taken when Arsenal were 1-2 down. I bet he was different when Giroud scored, but we don't see that because it's not interesting enough for the media.

Numerous times he has been seen miserable as sin when we were losing. I wouldn't read too much into it. Just disappointment for me.

Sanchez brought his lawyer to the game lol

DHCaFh2XUAABQ-Y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.