Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably bollocks, but rumours from L'equipe that we have given him permission to talk to PSG about a free transfer next summer.

I'm sure financially, that is the biggest deal he could get. Great deal for us imo. Ok we lose on the transfer fee, but we get another year of Alexis on £140k pw, and still don't lose him to a rival.

Really poor thinking this. Once Ozil, Sanchez and Ox leave you on a free next year. Whatever happens this season. I assume you want to improve the team? Well, i have news for you. You won't. You'll spend next summer blowing your budget trying to replace those 3. And it won't be enough.

Who do you consider your rivals then?

Chelsea and the Rags.One of us will win the league.

Like it or not.....the reality is,you are competing for 4th place with the dippers and Spurs.

Selling Sanchez to us makes perfect sense,irrespective of the bollocks you are talking while fooling no one.

Chelsea and the Rags.One of us will win the league.

Like it or not.....the reality is,you are competing for 4th place with the dippers and Spurs.

Selling Sanchez to us makes perfect sense,irrespective of the bollocks you are talking while fooling no one.
It doesn't make sense for us. You are just being bitter and disbelieving that your supposed feeder club is making a stand for once, and you can't stand the insolence.

Oh, and Chelsea are getting nowhere near the league this year.

Yes. You have a funny idea of what a rival is. The definition is 'a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.'

That is exactly what we are doing. We are your rivals, as are Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and spurs. To suggest anything other is pure arrogance. Who do you consider your rivals then?

Wolves, 'Boro, and Stockport ****y.

Oops, 1998 wants it's thread back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.