Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it is left that late and they decide to keep him for the season, like Dortmund have done, we won't have time to get an alternative either.
According to TH, if both of the ones we've widely been reported as looking at fall through, we'll just go with what we have.... Major risk in my opinion, but, I understand that's TH's veiw*

* appologies to TH if I've misunderstood

When you look at whats happened in this transfer window Sane and Jesus are absolute bargains and even what we paid for de bruyne does not sees a decent deal now...
The KDB deal looks more than decent mate. He put up double Coutinho's numbers last season and look at the figures being talked for him. I'd hate to estimate what KDB is actually worth at this point.

The KDB deal looks more than decent mate. He put up double Coutinho's numbers last season and look at the figures being talked for him. I'd hate to estimate what KDB is actually worth at this point.

I shudder to think how Aloffs would behave in this window where money is completely insane.

I shudder to think how Aloffs would behave in this window where money is completely insane.
Yeah its been an interesting watch this summer with fees, monaco started by saying Mbappe was not going anywhere for less than 120m and as soon as the Neymar deal happened thats changed to 180m. Funny enough it was a similar situation with sanchez if the media are correct, the quoted fee being talked was 50m and now its 70-80m.

They play against much better opposition here than in Spain except for Real, Barca & Atletico. I think even mid-table Premiership sides would finish 4th in the Spanish league.

And probably 3rd in the Italian and German and French leagues too. And any of our top 4 would probably be champions in those three leagues.

Although the lower sides in the Spanish league can be pretty woeful and fold against Barca/Madrid every time but I remember Athletic Bilbao dismantled Man Utd a few years back with a team exclusively from the basque region. The top 10 in Spain is solid. Teams like West Brom would get multiple footballing lessons and would have to do more than just defend and play for set pieces/crosses. Barca are a mess at the moment but no Prem team can compete with Real barring maybe City. There's never a reality where Spurs finish above Real Madrid/Bayern Munich or Juventus either.

Need to cure peps constant itching, ear/nose picking and cough, so please City just get this transfer over the line.

For the benefit of anyone entering this thread and wishing to know the 'latest' on Sanchez,without wading through pages of other discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.