Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

1. King Mido

King Mido

THIS ^

2. bassplayer

bassplayer

- Sanchez cannot replace Aguero, Sanchez is a winger and I doubt Pep will even consider doing this.

- Arsenal is driven by money, simple as, they will not miss the chance to cash in and will rather sell their best player instead of letting him go for free. They missed the opportunity and the player holds all the cards now, we can sign him.

3. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

People obsessing about overloading our front 3 options fail to see that Sanchez can actually play in any of our front 5 roles. He also provides options in the KDB and Silva positions.
    When fit we would have Kun, Jesus, Sane, Sanchez, Sterling, KDB and Silva. 7 players for 5 places and the other two would come of the bench as potential game changers every game. Any injuries/suspensions and we are light on these positions. Roberts's and Gundagan (he also offers options in deeper positions) can step in. That is not overloaded. That is pretty tight.

* with the two match diving ban in place we can expect a lot of suspensions in these positions for 'simulation'. Sky will make sure of that (we already have one of, if not the, worse yellow card count for diving.

4. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Id say nailed on now that Arsenal have failed to get top 4.

He really is a great player that will take our already formidable forward line to the next level imo.

5. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    Yes this is 1 player I desperately want Pep to sign.

6. richards30

richards30

Get the deal done txiki

7. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Seems the most likely forward addition if it's true Aguero isn't leaving.

8. yellamcfc

yellamcfc

I Know....... He's had an hour since Arsenal's exit.

9. grifter

grifter

Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, Sanchez and Roberts for the attack next season is tantalising. Roberts and Sanchez could also definitely play in the KDB and Silva roles and offer us something different to what we already have. Plenty of games to go around for all, you only have to look at today to see how much worse we were when Navas came on, we're only one injury away from having to be like that for an extended period of time. I make Sanchez an absolute priority signing.

10. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

would like to get this done early if we are really in for him so he can join the preseason.