Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this signing as good as it would be.... our front 3/4 will all be foreign, just means finding homegrown players is even harder for other positions, home grown defenders are the most expensive of nearly all positions to fill.

The problem with this signing as good as it would be.... our front 3/4 will all be foreign, just means finding homegrown players is even harder for other positions, home grown defenders are the most expensive of nearly all positions to fill.

One of the reasons why I find it utter madness in selling Roberts.

IF Sanchez has his heart set on joining us it will be a who a blinks first scenario between him and the Arsenal bosses. Arsenal do not want to sell him to us, Sanchez is desperate to move this summer and if Arsenal say you can go to PSG or stay here for another year its down to him to stand his ground, if Arsenal let him go on a free in 12 months and pass up £40m-£50m that would be madness!!

Personally I think he'll go to PSG if they are serious about buying him, they don't p*ss about like Txiki does and will get it done quickly especially with Arsenal keen to make sure we don't get him ... Sanchez wants CL football and once last big wage increase IMO and it doesn't have to be with us ....

Eh?

Not allowing myself to get hyped for this but an attacking contingent of Sane, Aguero, Sanchez, Sterling and Gabriel Jesus would be unbelievable.

Brainless comments there mate, give we're after Sanchez, MBappe and the players we already have he'd be sat on the bench. Obviously a loan deal to a mid table PL team (assuming he'll be a starter) for a season is a must to see if he can cut the mustard at the top-level .... Anyways I'll take Pep's judgement over yours any day of the week ...

Whatever Pep judges, it won't be based on some notion that his performances for Celtic, somehow mean nothing, because Sinclair did well, it will be based on his assessment of the player, pure & simple & whether he has a role for him. And we haven't signed Sanchez, nor Mbappe.

Does the Silva signing mean that we're no longer interested in Sanchez? I know they're not like for like players, but fitting both in would be tricky.

Does the Silva signing mean that we're no longer interested in Sanchez? I know they're not like for like players, but fitting both in would be tricky.

Silva is replacing Navas, Sanchez will hopefully replace Nolito.

I think Pep and the club are just going to go for it this summer and add as much quality as possible.

Bayern looks a smoke screen to me. Arsenal don't want the fans turning bat sh@t crazy before the FA Cup final with news he's coming to us obviously....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.