Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see I guess. I will still not be surprised to see him sign a new deal.

As for him having a say in where he goes. Yes, of course. But it did not make a difference this Summer and Wenger will have to try to look as if he knew what he was doing.

To sell to City for £20 million will seem like genius by City and idiocy by Wenger so hard to see why he would be okay with that.

Why would he sign a new contract ? Arsenal have shown that they are useless in their dealings with players and contracts, together with giving Wenger a 2 year contract when he should have been shown the door.

Sanchez will be out of the door at the first opportunity, and Wenger has already proved ( including to the Arsenal fans ) that he is an idiot and past his sell-by date.

Thought.

We beat Liverpool with Sane on the bench and Sterling suspended.

What will happen to both of them, and or Serg and Jesus when Sanchez signs.

Not to mention Bernado Silva not getting a game, Gundogan coming back, and Kompany being out through injury.

It's hard enough getting a game at City without Sanchez coming.

There is no way Pep can keep all these players happy. They all want to play regular football.

Thought.

Not to mention Bernado Silva not getting a game, Gundogan coming back, and Kompany being out through injury.

There is no way Pep can keep all these players happy. They all want to play regular football.
I see your point but we are trying to win 4 pots so the more the merrier and alexis will know what he is coming in to

Thought.

I agree, for me Sane is the closest thing i have seen since Henry, we can not stunt his development.

There is no way Pep can keep all these players happy.

Don't know how you got to that conclusion.

Tough games week-in-week out, challenging hopefully on 3 domestic fronts plus Europe. Players off for international duty etc etc etc etc.

They will get all the game time they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.