Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

And if we had ten more strikers, we could rotate even more.

But there is a point where it can do as much harm as good.

I think we are close to that point.

As I say, I think we have already benefitted from not having Sanchez, with two goals from Sané which probably wouldn't have happened. There may be other occasions where we wish we had Sanchez.

If we had Sanchez, there may be occasions where we wish we'd played Sané.

That's football. We have a lot of top players especially attackers, half of whom we have not yet seen the best of.

2. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Maybe a bit premature this, but did we really need him this summer? I thought we did, but when you're bringing quality players like sterling and sane off the bench, it does make you wonder what pep had planned for this team.

3. karen7

karen7

4 comps,once they all kick in then we'll need more players

4. I'm no cynic but...

I'm no cynic but...

Retired
    Yes but we also need more players in defence than we do up front and the rules only allow us a squad of 25 and that's only if we get more HG players in. Sometimes we have to bite the bullet and get the fundamentals right before going for the luxuries.

5. Johnny_on

Johnny_on

20 goals and 10 assists is not a luxury IMO, its a title winning signing.

I love Sterling and Sane, and in a few years time they will be even better than they already are, but we looked so much more clinical with them out of the team yesterday.

When both were on the pitch last night, they overplayed the easiest chance of the second half. (Raz's great run, but again no finish to it)

They re both too wasteful at the moment. Competition for places might just get them to be more ruthless.

6. Cityfan

Cityfan

I see Wenger has basically put out a second XI for the Europa cup and included Sanchez in it.

7. karen7

karen7

That is a bitter fuck you to alexis,we must push to get him in jan,he doesn't deserve to have to play in this crap competition

8. nmc

nmc

Effzeh are are pretty average outfit right now so Wenger can probably afford to play his second team I'm afraid.

9. karen7

karen7

His 2nd team but he is making alexis play,arsene is making a point with that

10. DeBruyneWaterInMeEToilet

DeBruyneWaterInMeEToilet

Sanchez has been pretty poor again,really hasn't looked up to it all this season. Both for Arsenal & Chile.

Match fitness probably to blame, but he's also playing as a CM right now.