Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we still get Sanchez. While we think we don't need him now, come November/December we'll need that extra goal scoring forward. Aguero and Jesus can't play every match together. And I love the sane off the bench play to run him at tired defenders. With Sanchez you can rotate Aguero and Jesus between them to give them rests. We look fantastic now but when we playing 3-4 games a week our players will burn out and we will hurt for goals again like last season

Wonder what Arsenal fans made of him laughing when Ramsey hit the post and Lacazette blazed over?

Probably like us wondering why they just didn't sell him and buy a replacement a bit earlier than half way through deadline day. I find it quite amusing that he is being so blatant in his demeanour at not wanting to be there. Short of smashing in own goals he couldn't be more obvious.

Probably like us wondering why they just didn't sell him and buy a replacement a bit earlier than half way through deadline day. I find it quite amusing that he is being so blatant in his demeanour at not wanting to be there. Short of smashing in own goals he couldn't be more obvious.
Yeah it's pretty funny. Fuck Arsenal.

I really hope we still get Sanchez. While we think we don't need him now, come November/December we'll need that extra goal scoring forward. Aguero and Jesus can't play every match together. And I love the sane off the bench play to run him at tired defenders. With Sanchez you can rotate Aguero and Jesus between them to give them rests. We look fantastic now but when we playing 3-4 games a week our players will burn out and we will hurt for goals again like last season

Sorry - 3 to 4 games per week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.