Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wasn't his fault? Lol. He was heart broken deadline day, poor fella. Mullock says we are still in for him and I very much believe him.

You know what i meant but it was always going to be iffy going into the last few hours of the window and like i said, he had a previous chance to be here so im not going to get upset at his supposed tears this time around mate.

If we get him great as he is a class player but im beginning to think that coome the end of this season many of us are not going to give a rats arse as this side comes of age.

Messi in the summer anyway ;-)

Its bullshit but to be honest im at the point of not really caring.

Sanchez has had the chance twice now and yes it probably wasnt his fault this time around but i wouldnt be surprised if the club has closed that door now for good.
Is the correct answer, plus it's let's push the rags into the media yet again, desperation stakes by the arse lickers

Mark my words. As a free agent Sanchez will head where he can make the most money.
What happened this window is in the past. Things change on a monthly basis at footballclubs. The need for a club or player can be totally different within 6 months. Let's see where we are in a January or May. If we have no interest in the player anymore I don't care where the player ends up.

If pep wanted him this summer then i really can not believe he wont want him 4 months down the line and at least £30-40 million cheaper its a no brainer buying him in January adding such quality to the team for such a price at a critical stage in the season.

If pep wanted him this summer then i really can not believe he wont want him 4 months down the line and at least £30-40 million cheaper its a no brainer buying him in January adding such quality to the team for such a price at a critical stage in the season.

I think it will largely depend on how many goals Sane & Sterling score. I think a huge reason why Pep wanted Sanchez was because he was concerned that we would be relying too much on Agero & Jesus to provide the goals. If Sterling and Sane can prove that they're both capable of scoring 15-20 goals a season then the need for Sanchez reduces.

Think it will be whoever pays the largest signing on fee & wages + who's team would he play in week in week out.

If City play well & keep players fit then we don't need him.

Agent playing games IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.