Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

Also, Sane, Sterling and Jesus are still kids. Their form will go up and down and they will benefit in the long-term from not being overused at this stage in their careers. Who knows what will happen n the future but it is conceivable that a couple of years or so from now, those three will become our first choice front three and be that for several subsequent year.

For now though, if we can get Sanchez in January, we should do.
Agree 100% with all of that.

Really hard to make the case that we were in desperate need of Sanchez on deadline day. I'd say a DM pivot like Weigl, a CB, or even a back-up LB is more of a priority.

Well - today was a strange one

It was crazy that it ended up 5 - 0 - though great

Before the goal just before half-time I bet everyone n the ground around you were muttering versions of - need more energy - pressing - tempo etc.

It is only September - I would definitely go for Sanchez in January if possible - no matter how well we are doing

Really hard to make the case that we were in desperate need of Sanchez on deadline day. I'd say a DM pivot like Weigl, a CB, or even a back-up LB is more of a priority.

Left back I agree. When Mendy went off it changed our width. Against Palace it didn't matter but could be crucial against tougher teams.

Chelsea next week is the first big test. I'm really interested to see what level we're really at.

Left back I agree. When Mendy went off it changed our width. Against Palace it didn't matter but could be crucial against tougher teams.

Chelsea next week is the first big test. I'm really interested to see what level we're really at.
Agree LB & Central Defender still areas of concern

He looks thoroughly miserable and has done each time he has played. Don't judge him now as he completely wants out and completely wants city

It's hard to judge the lad, when I stopped giving a shit about the company I worked for I hardly put in any effort and got fat.

Happens to everyone I feel

Last edited:
Jonathan Pearce stated that he thinks we will swap Aguero for Sanchez due to Guardiola not liking Aguero... This after all the praise Pep gives for him and Aguero's start to the season.

He looks thoroughly miserable and has done each time he has played. Don't judge him now as he completely wants out and completely wants city
The issue is whether he can just switch it back on if we sign him. He may well do but there are no guarantees if he spends 4 or 5 months struggling for form for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.