Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say here’s 10m you pasty faced twat ...

In euros of course
51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just keeping her warm for January....

Forgive me for not being surprised an Arsenal fan would say that pal. I wouldn’t talk up my Mrs to my mates if she was involved in an affair and likely to leave me either.

It's the truth though mate, look at our results and the part he's played.

Arsenal 4 - 3 Leicester - 0 mins
Stoke 1 - 0 Arsenal - 0 mins
Liverpool 4 - 0 Arsenal - 62mins
Arsenal 3 - 0 Bournemouth - 16mins
Arsenal 3 - 1 Cologne - 90mins - Goal
Chelsea 0 - 0 Arsenal - 24mins
Arsenal 1 - 0 Doncaster - 90mins
Arsenal 2 - 0 West Brom - 83mins
Bate Borisov 2 - 4 Arsenal - 0mins
Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton - 90mins

I think it's fair to say apart from the Cologne game he's not had that much of a decisive influence so far in games. I'm not criticising the man, he's not slacking, he's not moping, he's putting in the effort & doing everything asked of him, he's just not had the influence that he had last season in deciding games as of yet. That might hopefully still come.

I think it's fair to say apart from the Cologne game he's not had that much of a decisive influence so far in games. I'm not criticising the man, he's not slacking, he's not moping, he's putting in the effort & doing everything asked of him, he's just not had the influence that he had last season in deciding games as of yet. That might hopefully still come.
Hi mate. Have you any idea whether @Marvin thinks he's lost some pace recently?

You can't argue with that post. Quality player, but then so's Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling etc. We can't even get Bernardo Silva into the team, but want to sign Alexis? I'd have loved to have signed him in his mid 20's but I think you have had his best years.

You can't argue with that post. Quality player, but then so's Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling etc. We can't even get Bernardo Silva into the team, but want to sign Alexis? I'd have loved to have signed him in his mid 20's but I think you have had his best years.
Yes you’ve said much the same thing in the previous 199 posts of yours on the thread. Now you’re at 200 and counting. That’s 7% of the thread or 1 in 14 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.