Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good thing is Chile haven't qualified for the World Cup. Sanchez has been flogged at a gruelling summer tournament with a high intensity Chile side every summer going back to the last World Cup. He'll have the summer off this year.

I'd be happy to see him come in as long as the deal is good (i.e. Arsenal don't get a player in exchange or we don't spend a ridiculous figure in January).

It might be wishful thinking but i'd be going all in for Messi at this point. We couldn't really get both.

When you look at how much the likes of Lukaku, Dembele etc.....cost.

Hard to see the club not taking the opportunity to sign Sanchez for 0-20m. Even if it might look like we don't particularly need him right now.

There are pros and cons for this debate and yes I do remember the Rodney Marsh situation very well. Unless it affects the dressing room atmosphere in a big way ( which I doubt Pep would allow ) then its a no brainer. So its a yes from me and see you in January Alexis.
Marsh was different to what we already had. What I pointed out to a Rag recently was that we're a couple of injuries away from having to totally reshuffle our line up & the way we play.

With Mendy available, we had the legitimate option of a back 3 with wing backs. If Sterling or Sane were to get injured, we'd have to play with B Silva & possibly KDB out wide.

In a 443, we have few alternatives to Sane & Sterling which is why a left wing back, a centre back & a right midfielder are essential to our progress this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.