Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil better get practising the defensive side of his game.

It's just great to me because Alexis is a far better player than Ozil and for them to be using some of their budget on him he wouldn't even greatly improve them.

Ozil, Mkhitaryan, and Mata compared to De Bruyne, Silva, and Bernardo. I know which side I'd prefer.

Losing Alexis to us and Ozil to the rags would throw Arsenal fans off the rail and I can't wait for that!

Don't see Ozil as a Mourinho type player - soft as shit and goes missing when the game gets rough. Doubt he would even turn up for training with the cnuts Fellaini and
Herrera in particular .

And he is probably rubbish at dab so will be ignored by the Haircut and his woman Lingard.

It's just great to me because Alexis is a far better player than Ozil and for them to be using some of their budget on him he wouldn't even greatly improve them.

Ozil, Mkhitaryan, and Mata compared to De Bruyne, Silva, and Bernardo. I know which side I'd prefer.

Ozil is bone idle fucker and is very much a player who looks great when everything is going well, but bobbins when it's not. If the vermin want to pay him £300:000 a week great, I'm sure he'll fit in well with the fuzzy haired dirty bastard, the limited Chelsea reject, Ander Snidey twat and the dabbing dick head.

Avoided each other in training yesterday, after Wenger greeted everyone else:

They could've had £60m for him, what a shambles.

Not even on the bench tonight in their Europa league match. Ozil also not in the squad. Alexis was omitted from the squad at Watford also. Looks like Wenger has frozen him out.

I think both Sanchez and Ozil will be off in January.

Credit to Wenger and Arsenal instead of getting £100m+ in the summer, they'll be getting £40m in January. Hiliarious.

Not even on the bench tonight in their Europa league match. Ozil also not in the squad. Alexis was omitted from the squad at Watford also. Looks like Wenger has frozen him out.

I think both Sanchez and Ozil will be off in January.

Credit to Wenger and Arsenal instead of getting £100m+ in the summer, they'll be getting £40m in January. Hiliarious.

Not sure what is going on here, why freeze him out? It doesnt make any sense.

I am guessing that Sanchez has made it known exactly how feels about his botched move at the start of the season, hopefully he has said that he is going nowhere except to us and to forget about selling him anywhere else or he will just sit it out until the end of the season.

Not sure what is going on here, why freeze him out? It doesnt make any sense.

I am guessing that Sanchez has made it known exactly how feels about his botched move at the start of the season, hopefully he has said that he is going nowhere except to us and to forget about selling him anywhere else or he will just sit it out until the end of the season.

Definitely. I can imagine him and Wenger had a heated talk where a lot of things were said. Alexis was devasted the move didn't go through. Told everyone it was done and now he's stuck at a club that will have a great season if they finish 4th.

Maybe Alexis and Ozil are now causing some unrest in the dressing room. I mean it's not unwarranted both made their intentions clear a long time ago. There is non stop speculation about their impending moves. But I would be surprised if them being left out continues until January. Maybe Wenger is telling them I want 100% effort or you won't even make the squad and is trying to prove a point??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.