Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, we got Sane, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus, they are not going to be dropped for some new guy all of a sudden, I'd be fucked off. So then we use Sanchez as a sub, and he will be happy with that. Nah, i think Pep wanted him at the start, but he has seen how things are going now and wont go for him. Of course things could change between now and jan
You've conspicuously failed to answer my question. Given that Arsenal are currently playing, I'm going to plump for Barca!

I wouldn't touch him until Summer.

If he wants to come then, on a free, great.

But it screams Faustino Asprilla to me. We're far too good going forward to try add him into the mix in Jan. No need to upset the balance. He won't come for cameos either, so it's not like he'll be happy to be on the bench each week.

I wouldn't change a thing other than LB and support for Dinho. Look at it again in Summer.

Three positions still need some attention left back Centre back and a striker Obviously Sanchez will still be off interest if the price is right in january Having said all that it will be nice if not for the Bluemoon transfer forum.ie like RM just grabbing a galactico or two in the summer .will show we have a squad PEP will feel his overhaul has been successfully completed

I wouldn't touch him until Summer.

If he wants to come then, on a free, great.

But it screams Faustino Asprilla to me. We're far too good going forward to try add him into the mix in Jan. No need to upset the balance. He won't come for cameos either, so it's not like he'll be happy to be on the bench each week.

I wouldn't change a thing other than LB and support for Dinho. Look at it again in Summer.
As it stands we don’t need him,who knows what would happen if he did come in it,I think we should move on and consider other areas of the team..oh and screams Rodney Marsh for me ..

Sorry don't agree with a lot of post in the last couple of days we do need him, not that we haven't got world class stickers we have but they have only played 13 games and some look tied sterling and sane both look like they could do with a rest same a Jesus with 6 top top forwards the rotation up front would never leave us short, we have games every 3-4 days, 7 days rest between games, thats only got to be good.

Sorry don't agree with a lot of post in the last couple of days we do need him, not that we haven't got world class stickers we have but they have only played 13 games and some look tied sterling and sane both look like they could do with a rest same a Jesus with 6 top top forwards the rotation up front would never leave us short, we have games every 3-4 days, 7 days rest between games, thats only got to be good.

Yep it’s a no brainer.
You simply don’t turn down the chance to buy a world class player for £20m.
Pep knows all about him and will fit right into the system without any problems whatsoever.

I wonder how many of the "We don't need him" brigade would still say that if in February, Sergio is out for two months and Jesus goes 2/3 games without scoring and we start losing points at the business end of the season. Everything is rosey now but it can very quickly look like we're short. We were brilliant against Chelsea, but we had no striker on the bench, Serg was injured and Jesus didn't score. If that game finished 0-0 there would be people calling for another striker.

Whether we need Alexis or another forward is up for debate, but two strikers isn't enough. Especially one with an injury history and one that's still essentially a kid, despite how good he is.

For me, Alexis gives us something we don't have, before we even get into the rotation side of it. No brainer at the rumoured fee. A nice option on the left too, as we only really have Sane for that position.

Sanchez is a must this winter and Pep will be able to rotate. Our problems are mostly after christmas when FA cup kicks in along with CL and later stages of league cup. Add in injuries and suspensions and the squad is almost paper thin.

Of course you get him in.

Adds world class depth and allows the manager to rotate to alleviate injuries.

Also £20M doesnt buy you a Lindelof these days.

Sanchez,left back,centre half in january,well win the league and at least one cup,simples!!!! Centre mids next summer well be complete for a few seasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.