Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin is consistent if nothing else, but in truth I admire his belief in his point of view, albeit I don't agree with a word of it.

However, we should consider when others have had a minority view & been ridiculed for it only to be proven right all along by history.

I serioisly doubt whether this will be the case with @Marvin, but the one thing I don't doubt is that he's a true blue, & as such even if a majority don't agree with his opinion, we should at least respect it.

Not a word of that diatribe has anything to do with what I posted.

In your last post you mentioned him not getting his move as a possible reason behind his form. That's downing tools, not playing your best because you didn't get your way. You blame confed duty, Sanchez missed the start of the season, he got a break as normal. Wenger would snap our hands off for 60mill if he could go back in time, probably all down to his form.

You ignored my question in a previous post, why would we get someone in who will demand as close to a starting position as possible in such bad form?
And you've completely ignored my various reasoning which could be affecting his form whilst concentrating on him downing tools.

Sanchez is a human being with feelings & emotions not a robot. If your boss at work pissed you off, would you down tools or jist get on with the job you're paid to do with your bottom lip hanging out?

I mean downing tools to me means a Tevez style golfing holiday, not working to your contract as Sanchez is doing, so please explain what degree of performance constitutes downing tools in your lexicon?

KDB had a couple of ropey games recently, has he downed tools? If so tell me your reasons why?

The problem is this

Knocked out of the world cup

Thought he had escaped from the arses only to be fucked over on deadline day

He is pissed off and just going through the motions

You're welcome

Really hope we can get Sanchez in the January window. An injury to either Jesus or Aguero will leave us in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.