Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explosive requirements?

Sanchez is hardly no slouch is he? I would argue that he is more mobile than Sterling as well, that is because he has a much quicker speed of thought. Take Sterling for instance v Arsenal, he misplaced a few passes against them in the crucial moments of that game, now if that was Sanchez, the game would have been all but wrapped up by half time. His productivity and ruthlessness in front of goal is the key for Pep. It is an absolute no brainer.
I disagree. Sterling's quickness of thought has been so blatantly on display this season that I am shocked a City fan actually think Sanxhez's is better.

Yes, TV talking heads who watch teams once every 4 weeks may think that, but anyone who has watched Sterling thus season can easily see his "speed of thought" informs his "speed of movement" there are a multitude of movements, goals and dribbles where this is staggeringly apparent.

I disagree. Sterling's quickness of thought has been so blatantly on display this season that I am shocked a City fan actually think Sanxhez's is better.

Yes, TV talking heads who watch teams once every 4 weeks may think that, but anyone who has watched Sterling thus season can easily see his "speed of thought" informs his "speed of movement" there are a multitude of movements, goals and dribbles where this is staggeringly apparent.
He was quoting the last 3 seasons. I think if you compare Sterling & Sanchez, Sanchez comes out on top.

This season isn't even half way through yet, but considering the starts both teams have made & the situation surrounding Sanchez, it's a little unfair to disregard the last 3 seasons & concentrate your assessment of both players based on the 8 weeks of football Sanchez has played at a club he doesn't want to be at.

I see the obligatory "Aguero to Real Madrid" bullshit bonanza that happens literally EVERY transfer window is in full swing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.