Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer Sanchez to Draxler for the reason that he would be cup-tied in the Champions League.

Sanchez is a proven goal-scorer in the Premier League.

Nah! Doesn t have the Wide speed. We'd just have another Tweener who can play outside and inside, but doesn't have that breakneck pace. The list is quite easy

Gelson Martins (my favorite choice)
Inaki Williams
Coman
Dembele
Bruma
Sadio Mane
Cuadrado
Bale
Rashford

Now, I know most of the names above are not gettable, bit that's the level of pace we should be targetting
usain bolt??

how do you know Aguero will leave or even wants to leave?
He said so (and keeps saying it in every interview) since long time ago that he will return to Independiente when his contract will us will expire.

Gelson Martins (my favorite choice) not good enough
Inaki Williams not good enough
Coman not good enough
Dembele
Bruma
Sadio Mane
Cuadrado not good enough
Bale
Rashford not good enough

how do you know Aguero will leave or even wants to leave?
Things can be lost in translation, but Kun has said something rather peculiar in that he doesn't know when his contract expires. That's the first thing I'd expect a player to know. Pep has also weighed in by saying he is reluctant to play Kun and Jesus together even though results have been fruitful when they have played together. With Pep's earlier comments about Kun needing to do more and with him being on the bench vs Barcelona last season, it is of no surprise that speculation regarding Kun's future does not go away.

Things can be lost in translation, but Kun has said something rather peculiar in that he doesn't know when his contract expires. That's the first thing I'd expect a player to know. Pep has also weighed in by saying he is reluctant to play Kun and Jesus together even though results have been fruitful when they have played together. With Pep's earlier comments about Kun needing to do more and with him being on the bench vs Barcelona last season, it is of no surprise that speculation regarding Kun's future does not go away.
Have you been in a cave for 6mths? sergio said earlier this month he is here till 2019 and has the option to extend a year,pep explained last week that the reason he doesn't play them together is because of mendy being out sane has to play to give us the width,peps comments from last season have no bearing on now

Without Sterling or Sane we don't deliver anything like as well as we do with them.
Diaz maybe could do it on the right - he did OK on the pre-season tour and looked very promising on Wednesday for the 2 minutes he was on, but we need to find out ASAP before we have no choice.
As such we clearly need Sanchez as the rotate-in player to cover the left. middle and right.
Hell I even think he could play left full back if required.
It's a no brainer. £20m-30m and we are fully set up for the season.

Nah! Doesn t have the Wide speed. We'd just have another Tweener who can play outside and inside, but doesn't have that breakneck pace. The list is quite easy

Gelson Martins (my favorite choice)
Inaki Williams
Coman
Dembele
Bruma
Sadio Mane
Cuadrado
Bale
Rashford

Now, I know most of the names above are not gettable, bit that's the level of pace we should be targetting

Why not Patrick Roberts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.