Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you have nothing of note to add. Perhaps this thread isn't for you fella.

I heard there's one where there's a debate about barm cakes which sounds right up your street mate...

You're the only fucker in here, waiting probably 24/7 for the slightest negative post about Sanchez then bang here you are. You his Dad? The barm thread probably has less replies in it than you in here. I do have something to add though, again he still isn't playing great, nowhere near to previous levels. The question I will ask which you dodged and swerved impressively before why on earth would we, in our current form and class buy a player out of form? 4 league goals and 3 assists this year.

You're the only fucker in here, waiting probably 24/7 for the slightest negative post about Sanchez then bang here you are. You his Dad? The barm thread probably has less replies in it than you in here. I do have something to add though, again he still isn't playing great, nowhere near to previous levels. The question I will ask which you dodged and swerved impressively before why on earth would we, in our current form and class buy a player out of form? 4 league goals and 3 assists this year.

We signed Bony who was well on form.
Pep signed Gündogan, although long time injured.
So maybe form is not the best indicator for a strategic decision over the next 3-4 years.

Fact is, 60 fookin million were lying on the desk. And remember, Mendy as a LWB was fit, back then, having 3-5-2 as an option.
And although many on here insist we are over stocked in our forward department, Pep wanted to sign him. Why?

What should have changed Pep's mind right now then?
League table? Nah, we haven't won anything yet.
Sanchez's form?
A reduced prize?

I can't see a change in that story, regarding Pep as well as Sanchez.
Unpredictable though what Arsenal will do.

We signed Bony who was well on form.
Pep signed Gündogan, although long time injured.
So maybe form is not the best indicator for a strategic decision over the next 3-4 years.

Fact is, 60 fookin million were lying on the desk. And remember, Mendy as a LWB was fit, back then, having 3-5-2 as an option.
And although many on here insist we are over stocked in our forward department, Pep wanted to sign him. Why?

What should have changed Pep's mind right now then?
League table? Nah, we haven't won anything yet.
Sanchez's form?
A reduced prize?

I can't see a change in that story, regarding Pep as well as Sanchez.
Unpredictable though what Arsenal will do.

Don't know why Bony is brought into this but ok. Yes I have issue with bringing someone in who will demand a starting role whilst they are in their worst form for a few years. Form is temporary but you also get to a point where you are on the decline. Not saying what it is with Sanchez but I haven't watched him this season and thought yes I want this player.

Pep wanted/wants him, he rates him and at the start of the season would have thought he could rotate everyone. You add another player into that mix and you are really pushing it keeping world class players happy. Just look at the minutes Bernardo is having to live with getting.

Don't know why Bony is brought into this but ok. Yes I have issue with bringing someone in who will demand a starting role whilst they are in their worst form for a few years. Form is temporary but you also get to a point where you are on the decline. Not saying what it is with Sanchez but I haven't watched him this season and thought yes I want this player.

Pep wanted/wants him, he rates him and at the start of the season would have thought he could rotate everyone. You add another player into that mix and you are really pushing it keeping world class players happy. Just look at the minutes Bernardo is having to live with getting.

It will be key to have quality players in rotation. Look at the bench last night and it's all you have to know.
That's what Pep wants.
Rotation is also a guarantee for getting minutes.
The players extending their contracts seem to agree to that idea.
It's just too great to be part of the most interesting project in world football.
But hey, unhappy players will always be free to move on.
These days City is able to attract many new quality players.
It's nearly perfect right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.