Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not heard any rumours about players not getting enough time, just about to hit the busiest period and the squad we have isnt the largest especially with the injuries in defence. Didnt realise Aguero playing with a swollen ankle that needs treatment and even more surprised to learn he was playing in pain. Peps job to keep the players happy and focused and up to date seen nothing to say there are any problems. But hey the signing of Sanchez is just my personal opinion.

I don't get the logic of buying a player for £30 million who we don't need straight away. Plus if we wait 6 months can have him for free.

I mean this is getting stupid now. Who are you dropping for Sanchez when there are already rumblings of players complaining about playing time?

We don't need him sometimes you can do too much.
Who's complaining about playing time?

I don't get the logic of buying a player for £30 million who we don't need straight away. Plus if we wait 6 months can have him for free.

I mean this is getting stupid now. Who are you dropping for Sanchez when there are already rumblings of players complaining about playing time?

We don't need him sometimes you can do too much.
no-one gets dropped,it's an old way of looking at it,its a squad game now with lots of rotation,sergio is playing with an injury,the extra body from a world class player is a no brainer x a million

no-one gets dropped,it's an old way of looking at it,its a squad game now with lots of rotation,sergio is playing with an injury,the extra body from a world class player is a no brainer x a million

Some of these players have ego they don't like being big players and how dontou know Aguero is injured?

Özil seems to be playing up to his best at the moment. Perhaps this will make it easier for Arsenal to swallow selling Alexis to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.