Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious ???
I try not to be on here but yeah, I think it’s more important to strengthen in other areas and the competition for places in that 3rd of the pitch is healthy at the moment. Ain’t gonna turn my nose up if he comes though. And Aguero’s injury record is an ever looming shadow I s’pose.

Özil seems to be playing up to his best at the moment. Perhaps this will make it easier for Arsenal to swallow selling Alexis to City.
You would almost think he is putting himself in the shop window....as for Sanchez. He is a serial winner, incredibly hard worker and has had to suffer being a team of numpties for the past few seasons, anyone would be pissed off with that. I think he will go up a level if he joins us, he will get the fire back in inside and could well drive us to a number of trophies.

He would be a perfect fit. He already has an idea of what Pep Guardiola requires so would adapt faster. He would come for the pre season which is the most important time for absorbing Pep's tactical instructions. Once he comes I would not be surprised if Aguero is let go.

Some of these players have ego they don't like being big players and how dontou know Aguero is injured?

Pep has said Sergio is playing with a swollen foot through the pain, the celebrations seen recently rspeciallly sterlimg goal versus southampton don't exactly scream player unrest, more like squad unity.

I expect some would like more time, but one lad who thought he should play more at madrid too is hardly rumblings.

I don't think we need to go for sanchez in Jan personally, and can wait for summer but getting him now would be a bonus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.