Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M18CTID

M18CTID

Don’t do it to yourself. I did that one evening in 1993 when I got home from work fully expecting Geoff Thomas to have signed for us, only to find out that he’d gone to Wolves instead. Even now, I’m not totally over it.

2. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

No Yaya

3. I'm no cynic but...

I'm no cynic but...

Retired
    Txiki must have been guided by Marvin's posts!

4. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Bunch of money grabbing mercenaries.

5. San Tropez

San Tropez

Why are people here talking as though City are refusing to pay just £35mil when the reality of the situation is:

1) Arsenal want £35m
    2) Sanchez rumoured to want £15m signing on fee
    3) Agent wants £5m
    4) Then a weekly salary of £400k

6. chedinho

chedinho

so ****ao and coutinho are just big and little cnut ;)

7. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    They say a picture tells a thousand words. That tells me we have great human beings playing and managing us.

What a job the bald ginger kit man has by the way. Been here a good few years now since he was very young.

8. Shaw_Guy

Shaw_Guy

What i´m trying to say is that Mourinho knows that the only way to win the Guardiola Mourinho game is extenuating (it´s the word correct, right??) him.
    This is going to happen with all the potential signings ( Fred, Weigl.all), contract renegotiations, etc.
    The gentleman
    For Mourinho is the same. He´s not corrupt but Antero were on the same " play dirty" mode.
    Whores and gangsters happen in Porto. They got points taken. It´s no joke! Actually Portugal is a soap opera on that type of thing, lolololol. That´s the extreme.

If that "way of conducting business" was ok, in this case Mourinho will going to be on every transfer, every contrat renegotiation, with messages in the press and all of that.
    Carefull because Mourinho like Antero play dirty and like in the "Ashley Cole" situation they will do everything to put the game in their confort zone (low blows allowed).
    Do you think that Pogba ( injuries quote) came from the bhuddist approach by Mourinho?
    He thinks this is a war. That´s all he knows. That´s all he does.
    He is good in press conferences, defensive approach and developing a "war mentality".

Last edited: 12 Jan 2018
  9. The first 2 equate to City’s match day income for a season. Don’t buy him and let us all in for free, I say!

10. Healdplace

Healdplace

Because they are not reading the thread where that has been said about every other page.

Those asking what Tolmie's Hairdo has said - JUST USE SEARCH.

Easy.He has been on here several times this afternoon with no Youtube stuff - just the straight gen on what City have briefed today. Read it.

It looks very reliable.

Basically City believe he only wants us. Arsenal want more than we will pay. It is down to Alexis if he wants to come here or just get out anywhere and go with the money. They seem pretty confident but cool either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.