Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i´m trying to say is that Mourinho knows that the only way to win the Guardiola Mourinho game is extenuating (it´s the word correct, right??) him.
This is going to happen with all the potential signings ( Fred, Weigl.all), contract renegotiations, etc.
The gentleman

For Mourinho is the same. He´s not corrupt but Antero were on the same " play dirty" mode.
Whores and gangsters happen in Porto. They got points taken. It´s no joke! Actually Portugal is a soap opera on that type of thing, lolololol. That´s the extreme.

If that "way of conducting business" was ok, in this case Mourinho will going to be on every transfer, every contrat renegotiation, with messages in the press and all of that.
Carefull because Mourinho like Antero play dirty and like in the "Ashley Cole" situation they will do everything to put the game in their confort zone (low blows allowed).
Do you think that Pogba ( injuries quote) came from the bhuddist approach by Mourinho?
He thinks this is a war. That´s all he knows. That´s all he does.
He is good in press conferences, defensive approach and developing a "war mentality".
tenor.gif

Two things here make no sense to me.
Arsenal can’t just sell to the highest bidder as it is down to the player where he goes. The rags could offer the moon and stars to Arsenal and it would make no difference if he doesn’t want to go there.
At 29yo he’s got one real chance left for trophy winning. Why would he squander that chance by swapping a club which may win the occasional FA cup for another club which may win err..the occasional FA cup. The north London arsenal for the Manchester version.
Two years down the line he finds himself in the same boat he’s in now, only he’s two years older.

Arsenal can’t just sell to the highest bidder as it is down to the player where he goes. The rags could offer the moon and stars to Arsenal and it would make no difference if he doesn’t want to go there.
At 29yo he’s got one real chance left for trophy winning. Why would he squander that chance by swapping a club which may win the occasional FA cup for another club which may win err..the occasional FA cup. The north London arsenal for the Manchester version.
Two years down the line he finds himself in the same boat he’s in now, only he’s two years older.
Maybe he gets a buzz out of bollocking shit team mates and wants to take it to new levels.

Nail on the head. Who knows if Jose will be even there at the end of the season.

Look at the team spirit of our players this season, I have honestly never seen it better in 50 years. Not sure I would want to jeopardise that for someone who has a tendency to sulk when he doesn’t get played every week, or get the ball exactly where he wants it, as good as he is

Did Sanchez sulk at Barcelona when he wasn’t played every week or is it a new ish thing playing in a shit Arsenal team

Absolutely positive he’s signing for city, the only issue is now or the summer. Forget the rag posturing, forget the rag media fest, forget fucking flapping, I get the concern but cmon folks this is as nailed on as it could be. If he does an Alves and goes back on his word then he was never fit to be allowed near our club.
A money grabbing twat is what he’d be or a man of honour with a desire to be managed by the best and a desire to win in the manner and style which should bring him a glorified end to his career.

Still really hope we get him of course, but you look at the current squad and the obvious team spirit we’ve got and realise we’re good either way:

Just seen this and for no real reason whatsoever think we're gonna smash Liverpool. They want every trophy.

Absolutely positive he’s signing for city, the only issue is now or the summer. Forget the rag posturing, forget the rag media fest, forget fucking flapping, I get the concern but cmon folks this is as nailed on as it could be. If he does an Alves and goes back on his word then he was never fit to be allowed near our club.
A money grabbing twat is what he’d be or a man of honour with a desire to be managed by the best and a desire to win in the manner and style which should bring him a glorified end to his career.
So what you're saying is that you're certain he's signing for us but he might not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.