Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    Though Robbie even on a utd forum was very complimentary about City and Pep, while the arrogant rag getting digs in

2. Marvin

Marvin

They can claim what they want. He couldn't rescue wenger and he wont be able to rescue Mourinho. In fact he'll probably just accelerate their decline as he'll be another player on huge wages that no one will want to buy.

3. Elbow beards

Elbow beards

****s can't make their minds up, he's a cheque book manager, than moments later he inherited a better team than us, which is it then? Cocks

4. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

I think City will wait for Sanchez in the summer. He and his agent can then get what he wants with a signing on fee. Good luck to him if he goes to Utd - enjoy the park the bus football!

5. northstandgiveusasong

northstandgiveusasong

A decent explanation. We're goosed though if anything happens to Aguero or Jesus again as far as the CL is concerned.

6. I hope we get him for the 20mill we have offered. It'll be a big fuck you to not only Arsenal, but the scummy ****.s across the road as well.

7. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

I know your stance on AS and that you don’t really rate him (I think he’s class btw) but at the rags he would be this seasons Di Maria and be a great player in a shit team, with shit tactics and with an dinosaur of a manager

8. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

How the fuck would I know. He has said himself while at arsenal that he wants to play every game, Wenger has said the same. In terms of his sulking are you really saying you haven’t seen him sulk whilst at arsenal, or read about it, or are you just pretending that he doesn’t ?

9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

The Rags only want Sanchez because we are also in for him , its PEG's only chance of a "victory" over Pep , we just have to sit back and watch it all implode , lovely :)

10. Bluewonder

Bluewonder

Incredible that we're about to let a world class player go to our fiercest rivals. Shoddy management throughout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.