Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulsimpson

paulsimpson

Money
    Does funny things to people . City are playing a blinder here by being honest and making the money a secondary factor . At the end of the day it's not about the money is it ? Its about love of the game and a special talent fitting into a special squad to win titles . I have no doubt Alexis sees this . He'd be crazy not to .

2. KushagraMCFC

KushagraMCFC

Surely a CM in the summer too who'd immediately replace Yaya and succeed Fernandinho? Or are we willing to sign a midfielder NOW in January?

3. San Tropez

San Tropez

Excellent. Really hope that gets concluded soon and Arsenal start to rebuild and part ways with Wenger.

My sister worked at Arsenal for a long time and it breaks her heart to see what they have become.

We got so many super freebies from Arsenal the entire village where we lived in France thought we were mad Gooners.

4. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Chelsea interested now

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I would be gobsmacked if he went there. Also really disappointed, not for us, but for him.

The idea of a player turning down huge sums of money, because he wants a style of football & to be part of a team, is really refreshing in today's game. If he suddenly jumped ship & chose mundane dinosaur shite, for the extra wage packet, it would be really sad.

6. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

It's close then ;)

7. J_MCFC21

J_MCFC21

What would be great is if everything is sorted with Arsenal for 20-25m, just waiting for Malcom and the agent..

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Yep. I didn't see any improvement from him under Maureen, just better players around him. Maureen gets an awful lot of credit that by rights should be going to Ranieri, Mancini and Zidane (as a DOF). He's never built a team, just tweaked them, LVG didn't build one for him and most of the myths around him are crumbling as he tries to build one. Even in his second spell at Chelsea he had to fall back on players he'd worked with before.

9. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

I agree mate,I posted before saying if it was about money,he'd be a PSG player now.

10. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

? Not DM ?? or Fred in winter ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.