Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arsenal forums as of 5 minutes ago are still saying nothing about this being done. They want to ask for Martial from United to consider it. And would rather sell to us not them if we offer a bit more as United and Chelsea are their rivals this season.

If Wegner does sell to United he will be in trouble!

Im thinking that at 29 years old we may get 3 good years from him before he starts to wane, if we can get him for less than £30 million including any agents fees then lets crack on.

But, if we are looking at any more than this then leave the offer on the table but walk away and look at other targets, we would need to look at replacing Sanchez in 3-4 years anyway so maybe we look elsewhere now.

The Arsenal forums as of 5 minutes ago are still saying nothing about this being done. They want Martial from United to consider it. And would rather sell to us if we offer a but more as United and Chelsea are their rivals this season.

Ha, I imagine there is zero chance United will offer Martial in return.

I'd imagine the hysteria is we clearly want him and may lose him to our closest rivals. We've been nailed on for him apparently for over 6 months yet we are prepared to lose him over 5-10 million? Absolutely bizarre from us. I wasn't a massive fan of us signing him but he improves Utd and potentially leaves us short up top. I see no logic in losing out to him esp to Utd.

Weakens Manures financial position in the summer when some bigger fish will be on the market.
Maybe we're playing a longer strategy.
Pep knows the player much better than PEG. I trust Pep's call.

I'd imagine the hysteria is we clearly want him and may lose him to our closest rivals. We've been nailed on for him apparently for over 6 months yet we are prepared to lose him over 5-10 million? Absolutely bizarre from us. I wasn't a massive fan of us signing him but he improves Utd and potentially leaves us short up top. I see no logic in losing out to him esp to Utd.

It ISNT over £10 million it is the extra wages and fees to the agent that we will rightly not consider as it would destabilise our great team spirit and policy over agents.

United are just desperate and will not care about that.

Though we are offering low for now as a 'serves you right' message to Wegner, I doubt if we wanted him we would not go up to £35 million at a pinch.

If only to make United offer £50 - as they probably would.

We will never offer that because if Sanchez wants to come here he will for less.

If he doesn't, his choice. And he will live to always regret it.

DTc-YU0X0AAYLg1.jpg:large

He's a senior player, he should set an example. Which to be fair to him he now seems to be doing. If the senior players are taking the piss...
Yaya's attitude was the reason why he had to be left out of the squad for good reason but it was not the reason why we had poor performances. I mean you had 24 professional players including a captain who had a responsibility to deliver even when a member of the team who many considered unsuitable for the role of DM was frozen out the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.