Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castles saying United are confident and, annoyingly, he’s been pretty accurate with transfers recently:

Them being confident (bravado?) and confirmation that it is a done deal, are two completely different things

I think there is a lot to play out on this move and nobody can be sure how it will end up

Castles saying United are confident and, annoyingly, he’s been pretty accurate with transfers recently:

If true then it is for big money that we wont even would entertain. Not the first time we abandoned a deal to let the rags in anyway. It took the rags £90m to get Pogba when we only valued him around £60m.

If Sanchez goes for a January value that gets into the bracket price of younger players on the levels of Sane or Sterling, I think we will go for younger players instead.

So, essentially, their estimates are consistently wrong? These are just arbitrary figures plucked out of the air by anonymous people on a website. His value is patently not £63m, given that his own club are seemingly asking for £35m.
I assume their estimates do not take into account the length of contract remaining. We offered £60m in summer and the market has increased since then. I am talking about his "normal value" not his value with 6months of contract left.

I think it’s more to do with his agent.

His agent wants a reported £10m in agents fee’s, £15m signing on fee to Sanchez and £300k a week to Sanchez.

That’s what has come out to the press in the last 48 hours.

This is also before we agree to give Arsenal a transfer fee.

If Sanchez only wanted us then Arsenal would be forced into selling to us this January, either that or he stays until the summer and comes to us on a Bosman.

If he signs for United we will know all along that this next move of his was financial before professional.

Precisely, it's either for footballing reasons or money. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.