Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume their estimates do not take into account the length of contract remaining. We offered £60m in summer and the market has increased since then. I am talking about his "normal value" not his value with 6months of contract left.

Ah right, apologies for the misunderstanding.

Funny how all this comes out before probably our biggest test of the season..
We already passed all tests - We win tomorrow we will win the league; even if we lose tomorrow we will win the league. Only tests left are in the cup games.

Ah, man, I was looking for a good gif to reply to @trumpton but it looks like his bullshit has been deleted.

Oh well, here's the gif anyway...

giphy.gif
Apologies if I broke any rules, I was merely reporting the conversation I had this evening. As I implied by saying my passport is valid I don't believe it.

Of course, I never suggested otherwise. It’s clearly not a done deal, for either City or United.

Is the agent to blame in all this Ric do you think? Surely if Sanchez wants a pep reunion then the Rags can waft all the pound notes they want but ultimately it's down to the player to decide?
Or has Sanchez seen the potential money and changed his thinking?
Just dissapointing that we seem to be losing out on a great opportunity here.

Think where we're at.

We state our price point and won't budge, Arse have till the end of the window to either take the money or get nothing.
the rags are muscling in, but know it's a fairly long shot so have offered a lot more money and given Sanchez an ultimatum deadline to try and make him bottle it and take any move now over waiting, plus it gives them chance to say "well, we told him exactly how it is and he didn't want to come, we tried and snubbed him on Friday because he's a money whore wanting the huge sign-on from City".
Sanchez has to decide whether he wants to give up 6 months waiting for a quick buck and playing in that side, or he'll stick to his guns and sit it out.

I assume their estimates do not take into account the length of contract remaining. We offered £60m in summer and the market has increased since then. I am talking about his "normal value" not his value with 6months of contract left.
Sanchez’s valuation in today’s climate is knocking £100 mill and that’s No shit either.

It’s pretty clear united are getting encouragement from either Sanchez or his agent. I think if we’ve drawn a line in the sand then Sanchez is swamp bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.