Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.

He should be crawling here on his hands & fucking knees.

Twenty nine fucking years old & a possible chance to join what could become the best team of all time.

"Oh no, I want to play under Jose Mourinho"

My arse.

If he wants to be part of this, he can make an effort. If he wants a retirement fund, he can FUCK OFF.

Why should he be crawling? Is he a boyhood City fan?

Cash is king, loyalty means fuck all in the game.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Rags are offering 60k / week more - highest in the league and more than our top players, bigger signing on fee , more agent fee and more transfer fee to arsenal.

It's purely down to money vs Pep. It's not like we would be paying peanuts.

Hope he joins. Let's see

The sheikhs must be running out of money...

I don’t know mate but I quite admire the club standing up to agents.

If a player wants to play for Pep and City then he will compromise with what the club has to offer and join us.

I want players who want to put professionalism first when it comes to playing for City.

Gone are the mercenary days.

Every top player plays for a massive salary, its not like Messi and Ronaldo are playing for peanuts with Barca and Madrid is it?

If Sanchez is only interested in a massive paycheque then why wouldn't he wait until the end of the season? Better yet, why wouldn't he have indulged PSG where he could earn a fortune with guaranteed silverware and a shot at the Champions League? Nothing about a move to United makes sense to me. My best guess is that his agent is trying to squeeze every penny he can out of us.

The time and situation is way different than what it was. PSG have then gone on to buy Neymar and Mbappe. They're not coming back for him. Bayern won't give him his wages.

And given where we are in the league, we're not desperate for him and he's desperate to leave Arsenal now. So if we don't come to an agreement, he'll go to the first place that let's him out and face it, he's got a more chance at United than Arsenal.

Just asking, but who confirmed this that is a reputable source?

Not sure if it's martin

The sheikhs must be running out of money...

U know they will never run out of money... It's about squad harmony as well which Pep wants...kdb is going to renew his contract soon hopefully and even his improved salary is not close to what united are offering off Sanchez now...u think Sanchez deserves more than kdb ?

Anyway I hope we can get Sanchez , because he will give a great chance for the champions league

Pep Guardiola will have to lead Manchester City's charm offensive to keep Alexis Sanchez out of the clutches of Manchester United. [@MullockSMirror]

A City source to Daily Mirror: “United are willing to pay more but the belief is that Sanchez would prefer a move to City for professional reasons.

The deal that's been proposed is too expensive when the fee Arsenal are demanding is included.”

The belief is that an appeal to Sanchez would be successful.

City feel a deal with Arsenal can still be negotiated if Sanchez makes it clear to Emirates bosses that he views a move to the Etihad as his only option. [Mirror]

Sanchez's advisers are looking for a £15m signing-on bonus in the belief that Arsenal's £35m asking price is not excessive.

City are willing to offer £20m + £5m in add-ons – and have made it clear they are not ready to go head-to-head financially with United. [Mirror]
Now this makes sense unlike what I'd been reading in the path few days.

His agent wants his fee’s plus a signing on bonus of £15m I think to go to Sanchez.

His agent wants £10m going off the Telegraph report.

The Mail are saying United are willing to make him the first 350k a week PL footballer as well.
That's bollocks....zlatan big nose is on more than 350k a week ain't he?

For the agent of Alexis this is the last big contract ... it is a certainty that he wants to get the highest amount for his pocket.
But, Sanchez thinks about football: to win championships and play in a great team, and improve as a player. It's with Pep where he can do that.

Sanchez is blue ... we just have to wait for ArseneFC to find a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.