Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The move to the Rags is off. Apparently Sanchez has failed the test..............His PSV test.

imgres
600x450.jpg

Brilliant

Deep down we still have this wish he comes to city and back down on his idiotic wage demands
Speak for yourself, mate. I think he's shown his true character and would have a corrosive influence on the team if he were to come now. Although I wanted us to sign him and I thought he would be great for us, I would be gutted if we signed him now.

If the goal article is a fair reflection of City's attitude - and it very well may be - I suspect that our interest in Sanchez is well and truly at an end. The club could not inflict a player who cannot be trusted from one week to another, and pay them 50% more, on a group of players with an exemplary attitude - and that goes fro everyone from KdB to Eliquiam Mangala to the "kids" in the squad. If it's Sanchez's agent who is trying to line his own pocket Sanchez should have told him to stop stirring it because he's going to City, or look for another player for whom he can be agent. Txiki and Pep won't trust a player who breaks his word because that destroys clubs rather than builds them.

If the goal article is a fair reflection of City's attitude - and it very well may be - I suspect that our interest in Sanchez is well and truly at an end. The club could not inflict a player who cannot be trusted from one week to another, and pay them 50% more, on a group of players with an exemplary attitude - and that goes fro everyone from KdB to Eliquiam Mangala to the "kids" in the squad. If it's Sanchez's agent who is trying to line his own pocket Sanchez should have told him to stop stirring it because he's going to City, or look for another player for whom he can be agent. Txiki and Pep won't trust a player who breaks his word because that destroys clubs rather than builds them.
Very good post.

This whole thing is going to go on and on until whichever club announces the signing of him. Until then, can we all admit defeat and move on because it’s 100% not happening this month. The club have released two media briefings this week saying we’ve dropped our interest and IMO the only way he comes here is if he’s still an Arsenal player on the first of February, which is about as likely as Balotelli coming back and setting up Ederson for a 70 yard screamer. Let it go blues.
We've let it go already. We're not on here because we still think he'll come to us, we're here to watch the Mexican standoff this had developed into. I think this could turn nasty.

Post of the day.

If anything it is Txiki and to an extent Pep who know f**k all about how embassing this whole saga looks on our clubs (just when we are finally winning the respect of pundits and other fans) as well as how much strength in depth we need to win the f**king Premier League, let alone the f**king Cups and and the f**king Champions League.

I mean for f**k sake this is not f**king La Liga where the big teams take it easy when it comes to beating anybody that is not Madrid (both clubs) or Barcelona and thus save their energy for the Champions League. This is the f**king Premier League where every team is going to give you a hard time and is out to get you. There is a good reason why we are the few sides to have done this well in the league to date, which also the same reason why we have been strugging to beat great and legendary teams such as Huddersfield, Southampton, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Leicester City, Wolves, West Brom and Bristol City (1) while it is also the same reason why we lost to Liverpool (2)

(1) With all due respect for those clubs, we should be convincingly beating all of them, after all we are no longer a mid table side any more.

(2) A team which has no defence, a lack of quality defenders and a thin (if excellent) attack. Reguardless we should not be losing to teams such as them.

Nope, just a passionate city fan who is telling the cold hard truth about how f**king hard it is to reach the f**king top, especially when every other clubs wants to keep you down whatever the cost.

If you are going to criticise what I have written here, it would be nice to here what exactly you think about each of the points I have made rather than use "In Txiki I trust" justification. I mean lets face it no one player, manager, executive or owner is above criticism and/or accountablity (especially when they f**k up in a siutation such as this one), now matter how good overall they are in the job (1).

Otherwise you end up with badly run clubs like ourselves in the past, Blackpool, Coventry, Leeds, Newcastle United, Arsenal and Manchester United.

(1) Reguardless of their bottling over this, they still have a very good record overall both here and at Barcelona. However even the best tend to make mistakes...

With all due respect to both men, when they have won mutiple quadruples while playing league that has more than 3 strong teams in, then I would less unhappy about this saga. The fact is that they still underestimate what it takes to win the quadruple in a league that is tough and hard to dominate likes ours. Otherwise they would have signed a hell of a lot more WC players (including Sanchez) than they have done of late and we would have not have got Nolito and Bravo in the process.

I certainly know what club I am at, it is certainly not the Arsenal of the North nor the laughing stock of Manchester. That is why I am moaning so much.

What a twat.

Rags thought we had done the deal and wanted to come in and show they were the bigger club and throw dosh about to show their fan base they are the bigger club.

Sanchez and his agent thought great we have some competition let’s fill our boots and city being money bags will cough up big bucks for us.

City said nah sorry you are not worth that. Goodbye.

The rags and Sanchez are now scratching their heads, Sanchez thinking fuck I am going to end up at Utd chasing long balls winning nothing and Utd wondering why they are making Sanchez the fourth highest paid player in world football - he is 29, waiting for pogba and others to start knocking on the managers door wanting some of that.
Great summary - this and only this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.