Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rag PR machine is working overtime as we speak. First will be once the rags were in for him it was an easy choice as he always dreamed of wearing that shirt from being born.

We’ve already had that one off one of his Chilean teammates

I'm not going to deny, I wanted Sanchez here, he's a quality player and will improve them, not sure how much by though, as Martial is already pretty decent for them.

Did strike me as being a strange move for Guardiola however, as he has seemed to want young, hungry players, that he can develop into stars, same reason as I can't understand him wanting Evans, though given Mangala's erratic form, it's less of a surprise.

The figures mentioned are absolutely eye-watering though, 500k a week ffs! I remember quite a few on here were amazed we'd offer Messi that amount, so it's noit exactly amazing we walked away. Well done City, I look forward to the summer dealings, especially if Pep signs the new deal as rumoured.

They offer him 14k Net!

We offered him 200k a week and they are offering 400-500k a wekk
That is f******* stupid stupid money. He's good but he's not that good. FFS what is Messi on? Sanchez got booted from Barca at the age of 25 when Suarez went there. I'd love to see Messi's and Pogba's reactions. Lol

Can’t wait for the “bullseye” moment at the derby at ours, after another battering for them jim bowens catchprase rings in his ears “LOOK AT WHAT YOU COULDV’E WON” ;-)

I'm not arsed who the rags sign all I do know they are paying massively over the top for any player which keeps topping up their debt, they are so far behind us on so many levels.

Just saw one of their deluded followers say that it does not matter how much he gets paid in wages because they will make that up in revenue after he signs hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.